Piggy Paint Non-Toxic Nail Polish
Brand Piggy Paint
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. This kids nail polish has no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone.
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…this natural nail polish is as Natural as Mud!
- Low Odor
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Has a little bit of sparkle in the colour
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air dry 60 seconds.
- Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.
Ingredients: Water, acrylates copolymers, melia azadirachta (neem oil). May contain: mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments.