My Lil TreeHugger Exclusive Tula - FINAL SALE
Get the limited edition EXCLUSIVE Tula canvas carrier My Lil TreeHugger, available only at mylilsweetpea.ca and tinytreehugger.ca!
Available in standard and toddler size with matching accessories. Grab one of the bundles and save even more!
• standard My Lil TreeHugger carrier with matching drool pads and regular storage sac
• standard My Lil TreeHugger carrier with matching drool pads and double zip storage sac
• toddler My Lil TreeHugger carrier with matching drool pads and regular storage sac
• toddler My Lil TreeHugger carrier with matching drool pads and double zip storage sac
This carrier comes with:
• Removable navy canvas hood
• Instruction brochure
Benefits of Tula Carriers:
• Newborn to toddler from 15 – 45 lbs in standard carrier // 25-50+ lbs in toddler carrier
• Front and back carry
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality buckles and belts with safety certificates
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child’s leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
More about Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
Tula Baby Carrier is the ultimate baby carrier. You will not need anything else, as you can use this from birth all the way till at least 4 year old. Tula Carrier is compatible with the Tula Infant Insert and with the Tula “Free to Grow” toddler extensions.
Tula Infant Insert allows wearing infants from 3.5 kg. The Tula “Free to Grow” extensions attach to the panel of the carrier and allow you to comfortably wear your older children.
We love babywearing and all it has to offer. It’s practical for the parent, it has amazing benefits for the baby and it feels so good to have your baby snuggled in close!
Babywearing isn’t a trend, it is also not a skill you need to learn. Every parent should follow his natural instincts. We do not support criticism and looking down at parents for the type of a wrap or carrier they chose to use. We believe that every parent tries to make the best decision for his baby. Have an amazing experience discovering all the benefits of having your child close and your hands free to do as you please.