Kids' Wool Slippers
At Muffle-Up!, we mix the new with the used to create the best baby slipper ever. With quality and conscience in mind, all slippers are made by hand with recycled leather soles, repurposed sheep's fur lining, and the softest Peruvian wool yarn. The leather makes them sturdy, the sheep's fur keeps toes toasty and the wool takes care of the rest. Because of the all natural materials, these slippers breathe well, keeping feet comfy without overheating.
Here's some more details about our slippers:
- Soft high quality non-itch wool
- Non-slip up-cycled leather sole grips floor surfaces (safe on tile, hardwood and carpet)
- Easy tie laces keep them secure on little feet
- The softest lining made from up-cycled sheep's fur keeps toes extra warm and toasty
- Eco-conscious fashion for kids
USA Children's Shoe Sizes:
Each slipper size covers a range of shoe sizes as kids grow quickly. The slippers are flexible and will stretch as your child's feet grow.
Care: Machine or hand wash cold, gentle cycle and hang dry