Tegu Magnetic Blocks Sticky Monsters PIP
Always bouncing from place to place, the smallest monster Pip is always happy to chat about clouds, or what kind of music a polar bear would like, or even share a random fact of the day. A zeal for discovery is why Pip asks so many questions, it’s so contagious you might start doing it too!
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced hardwoods
- Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
- Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
- Care: It’s easy. See below.
- Packaging: Tegu blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.
- Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec).
- Quality: Tegu Blocks are heirloom toys meant to be passed from generation to generation. They're a modern twist on a beloved classic.