SuperUndies Cotton Nighttime Undies
Many children go through bedwetting, and it sure can make them feel bad. Super Undies wants to help children wake up dry, and not damage their self esteem.
These Nighttime Undies are waterproof absorbent pants that let kids wake up dry, regardless if they peed or not. Just relieving the stress off the child from having to tell his mom that he wet the bed (so insinuating she has to change the sheets - more work for mom) can greatly improve a child’s heavy heart over this tough subject.
Why Do Nighttime Undies Work?
The bedwetting pants are made to hold the Hoover Dam. We started with a good concept on retaining a nighttime accident, then we beefed it up.
1. We use waterproof material all through the external structure of the undies.
2. There are 4 layers of build in absorbency, two sewn internally and two externally as a soaker pad.
3. The tabs are waterproof, and on the back of them we put a soft water resistant fleece to help hold in leaking from side sleepers.
4. The legs are waist are created out of water resistant fleece, as an additional insurance policy against leaking.
5. The absorbent material does not touch the outer edges inside the undies. This also battles against leaking.
6. We added an additional pocket on the inside, in case four layers wasn't enough to soak up your child’s out-put. Simply stuff more absorbency in it!
Your Child Will Sleep Better
A kid who wets the bed and leaks out will absolutely feel the cold in his sleep. This could cause him to toss and turn all night long, or until he finally wakes up, or wakes you up. Either way, getting a good nights rest leads to a successful day, and getting a poor nights sleep can make more than one member of the household pretty cranky. Super Undies Nighttime Undies contain the wetness, and by holding it in the undies, the wetness remains the same temperature as their body. They can’t even feel it now. Some kids wake up and don't know if they wet until they check the undies!
Sure you can save trees, but you’ll also save money!
Using disposable diapers adds up. When you have a baby, a disposable diaper costs about .11, pretty cheap! But as you go up in size (and by then your hooked) they get considerably more expensive, until your paying over $1.00 a piece for UnderJams. That’s about $30 a month, and a pair of Nighttime Undies is about $30. Having two pairs of bedwetting pants may cost $60, but they will last you at least an entire year, and that will save you $300 in the long run!
How Long Will You Deal With Bedwetting?
If either parents were bedwetters, then look back to the age they stopped wetting. Bedwetting is largely hereditary, so that could be a good indication of when you can expect your child to stop. But there is no way to know. If you think your child could be bedwetting for even just two more moths, than Super Undies starts to make a lot of sense.
Please know that our nighttime products do tend to run slightly bigger due to possible shrinkage of the fleece lining the waistband, leg holes and inside hip area of the diaper. These bed wetting pants are going to absorb what you need them to!
The Bed wetting Pants are constructed with two separate soaker pads of cotton inside them, which is enough to hold up to 450 mL of fluid, but beyond that the undies have an internal system to receive even more absorption, so as much as you need is exactly what you can have!